Breathtaking Beachfront Kauai Hotel and Resort
Set along the soothing white sands of Poipu, our breathtaking Kauai beachfront resort is balanced between magnificent lush mountains and the azure sea. Explore 50 oceanfront acres of lush gardens, manicured lawns, open courtyards, and pristine pools to relax and enjoy the classic Hawaiian environment. Whether you’re visiting for a romantic getaway or a fantastic veterinary CE event, Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa offers a host of opportunities for each guest to create their own personal paradise. Check out the view today.
What Makes Your Stay Grand?
- 604 classic Hawaiian guestrooms with private balcony/lanai
- Traditional Luau with entertainment
- Award-winning Tidepools contemporary Hawaiian restaurant
- Dondero’s, Stevenson’s Sushi & Spirits, Ilima Terrace and Hale Nalu
- Anara Spa
- 24-hour StayFit™ fitness center
- Hotel Shops including golf and tennis pro shops
- Resort activities including lei making, ukulele and more
- Enrich Program offers volunteer opportunities while on the island
- Camp Hyatt for children
- Laundry service and dry cleaning
- Guest Laundromat
- 65,000 square feet of elegant meeting, wedding and event space
Honoring a culture rooted in the balance and wisdom of nature, Anara Spa in Kauai weaves traditional healing customs to inspire “lokahi”- balance and harmony of body and spirit. Enjoy one of our blissful massage, facial, or body treatments and experience complete serenity and rejuvenation during your stay.
You’ll get the following as part of your VETS booking:
(Resort Fees and Self-Parking are included in the VETS room prices!)
Unlimited basic Internet access in guest rooms and resort public areas
- Two complimentary refillable water bottles
- Purified water stations
- Coffee maker in room with Hawaiian coffee and tea
- Complimentary self-service washer, dryer and detergent
- Reusable logo tote bag located in closet
- Access to 24 hour Anara Spa fitness center
- Fitness and yoga classes at Anara Spa
- See daily activities schedule, 14 years and older
- Welcome lei greeting
- Guided sunrise walk Monday - Saturday
- Hawaiian crafters daily in lobby
- Wildlife Walk twice weekly
- Hydroponic Garden tours twice weekly
- Entertainment and hula at Seaview Terrace
- Late-night entertainment at Stevenson’s Sushi & Spirits
- Torch lighting ceremony three times per week
- Ukulele, lei-making and hula lessons
- Koi fish feeding and parrot talk
- Sunscreen samples at pool recreation desk
- One hour tennis court time daily
- Reservations required, equipment rental available
- Complimentary boarding pass and incoming fax printing
- Unlimited local and toll-free calls
- In-room safe
- Ten percent (10%) discount on treatments at Anara Spa (excluding retail products)
Compare our prices to the current rates from the Grand Hyatt Kauai website which are starting at ~ $641.00/night for a Standard View Room including tax, resort fee and parking.
These are TRULY EXCEPTIONAL RATES - Space is limited - BOOK NOW!
If you want additional nights at the hotel or a different room category, please let us know when completing the online registration form.
Standard View — $280 per night when booked through VETS
Relax with beautiful views of lushly landscaped gardens or distant mountains from the private patio of these lovely Kauai accommodations. Classic decór, reminiscent of Hawaii's golden era, features one king or two queen Hyatt Grand Beds® fitted with luxurious sheets over a pillow-top mattress and an extra-large marble bathroom with a double sink vanity and Portico products. These spacious Kauai, Hawaii accommodations include inviting amenities such as iHome stereo with iPod® dock, beverage chillers, coffeemaker, Hawaiian Kona coffee, large work area, wireless Internet access and seating area.
Pool View — $340 per night when booked through VETS
Views of the resort's expansive award-winning pools complement the classic décor of our inviting Kauai hotel rooms. Created in the style of Hawaii's golden era, our beachfront Kauai hotel rooms feature one king or two queen Hyatt Grand Beds® fitted with luxurious sheets over plush pillow-top mattresses and an extra-large marble bathroom with a double sink vanity and Portico products. These spacious accommodations include inviting amenities such an iHome stereo with iPod® docking station, a ceiling fan, refrigerator, coffee maker, a work area, wireless Internet access and a comfortable seating area.
Partial Ocean — $385 per night when booked through VETS
Breathe in the ocean air from the private balcony of our welcoming Kauai accommodations, reminiscent of Hawaii's golden era. These rooms feature one king Hyatt Grand Bed® or two queen Grand beds fitted with luxurious sheets over a pillow-top mattress and an extra-large marble bathroom with a double sink vanity and Portico products. These spacious Kauai, Hawaii accommodations include inviting amenities such as iHome stereo with iPod® dock, chiller, coffee maker, work area, wireless Internet access and seating area.
Deluxe Ocean — $455 per night when booked through VETS
Take in premier ocean views from the private balcony of our welcoming accommodations featuring one king or two queen Hyatt Grand Beds®. Luxuriate in the extra-large marble bathroom with a double sink vanity and either a large walk-in shower or shower/tub combo. These spacious rooms include deluxe amenities such as a private lanai, in-room safe large enough to store a laptop computer, iHome alarm clock radio, 37-inch flat- screen TV, chillers, Hawaiian Kona coffee, seating area and generous work area where you can take advantage of Wi-Fi high-speed Internet access.
Standard Suite — $595 per night when booked through VETS
" Unwind in 1,055-to 1,376-sq ft featuring a king bed, separate sitting area, private lanai, marble bathroom, double sink, walk-in shower and Hawaiian décor."
Bed Type: One king bed
View: Enjoy a tranquil view of the resort's lush landscaped gardens.
Ocean Suite — $695 per night when booked through VETS
"Magnificent views of the ocean greet you from these elegant luxurious rooms featuring a comfortable sitting area, a dining table for four, a wet bar, refrigerator and a private lanai."
Room Size: 1,050 – 1,084 square feet of space
Bed Type: One king bed
View: Enjoy views of the sparkling ocean and Shipwreck Beach.
Deluxe Suite — $1549 per night when booked through VETS
"The Grand Hyatt Kauai Deluxe Suite’s elegant foyer leads into a spacious living room with modern Hawaiian decor, where you’ll find a dining table, wet bar, and access to a private furnished lanai with an ocean view."
Room Size: 1,317 to 1,877 sq. ft
Bed Type: One King or two Queen beds
View: Sparkling ocean view & Shipwreck Beach.