1. You’ve earned it. You deserve time off to recharge your batteries AND learn new ideas that will benefit your practice!
2. This meeting is loaded with VALUE. It takes place during the ‘shoulder season,’ which means your CE dollars will go farther than you might expect. Enjoy uncrowded beaches & pools and great rates for rooms with ocean views.
3. Better Learning, By Design— As part of the program, our Speakers understand that they are to be available as your Consultants for the week. So bring your tough case questions and talk with them one on one, or learn from the group at each day’s end when we hold a panel discussion.
4. It’s Hawaii. Beaches, restaurants, art galleries, pools, snorkeling, waterfalls, botanical gardens and so many other adventures. The dress for the meeting is Hawaii-casual. Come in shorts and sandals, you’ll be in good company.
5. You can Learn and Play. With lectures completed before 1 pm, there is ample time for you to relax or explore the island. Our family friendly locations and great excursions provide fun activities for all ages.
6. All the CE you need in one meeting. In one week, our seminars will cover the latest in Dermatology, Endocrinology, Internal Medicine, and Infectious Disease. That’s over 25 CE units of practical information.
7. Experience First Class CE. Comfortable, open meeting space and roomy seating. Breakfast is included with the registration fees for all attendees. Seminars are held in one hotel so you won’t feel like a rat in a maze trying to find the next lecture hall!
8. Focus on the Practical. Our speakers present practical information designed for the everyday practitioner. If you weren’t likely to see a similar case within the previous 30 days, we probably won’t be talking about it.
9. The Exhibit Hall. Our schedule gives you plenty of time and one-on-one access to really get your questions answered by the various industry representatives.
10. We’ve designed the best CE meeting in the world. Speakers you can talk to, a comfortable, uncrowded lecture hall, Half-Day Seminars give you time to absorb the morning’s lectures and go have fun in the afternoon, a beautiful tropical location that offers activities for all ages.